Corn Dip Recipe
This corn dip is truly a crowd pleaser, and it doesn’t get any easier than this three ingredient recipe.
Featuring a package of cream cheese, a can of corn, and a can of Rotel paired with your favorite tortilla chips (or veggies if you’re looking to keep it healthy), this recipe will have you game-ready in no time so you don’t miss out.
Since you can whip up this warm, savory corn dip in minutes, it’s the perfect recipe for any last minute appetizer or side dish as well and pairs really well with an enchilada or taco night.
Be sure to check out: Simply Delicious Mole Enchiladas Recipe Inspired by Javier’s
- 1 Casserole Dish (microwave safe) or heat ingredients in a small crock-pot if you don't want to use a microwave
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 15 oz canned whole kernel white sweet corn drained
- 10 oz Mexican Rotel with lime & cilantro is best
- Tortilla chips
- Add corn (drained) and Rotel (do not drain) to the casserole dish (or crock-pot). Stir well to combine.
- Add cream cheese, then using a large spoon, divide it into 4 pieces. Stir well.
- Microwave on high for 3 minutes.
- Remove from microwave and stir to combine.
- Microwave for 30 more seconds to 1 minute more on high.
- Remove from microwave, stir well one final time.
- Serve with your favorite tortilla chips.